Posted: Friday, October 28, 2016 12:21 AM
Transports and delivers product or material by operating a tractor/trailer truck.
* Determines condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use; logging inspection; reporting requirements.
* Delivers product or material to destination by identifying destination; selecting route; driving the vehicle.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe vehicle and conditions and protects load by complying with organization policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations.
* Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Maintains records by completing driver log; obtaining shipper and receiver authorizations; filing documents.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Energy Level, Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Customer Focus, Safety Management, Equipment Maintenance, Scheduling, Map Reading, Reporting Skills.
Requires a Class A Commercial Drivers License.
Please email resume to Duane; email@example.com; or fax to 270-797-9028
Mine Equipment & Mill Supply Company is a Drug Free Employer.
• Location: Owensboro
• Post ID: 11488086 owensboro